Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Stupid Forest Green Soap.

I am angry at my job today.

First of all, there are no hot people here. That makes me sad and angry (I did not miss the day in first grade when we discussed our feelings, I'm definitely on top of that). Granted, there is a dearth of hot people in DC in general, especially the hot guy to girl ratio, which is disappointing, to say the least- for every hot guy, there are seven hot girls. How is that fair?

Secondly, someone replaced the hand soap with dish soap.

Third- I know someone who is a convicted child molester (and yes, he was guilty, and yes, he is a BAD person) and AFTER he was convicted, some woman married him and had children with him. I'm gonna go out on a limb and call her the dumbest hussy peice of shit ever. So I support Bob and David's innovative policy. Especially the ice cream truck, cuz then you would be aware of pedophiles AND get ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home