Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I Guess That Explains Why My Brain Is Trying To Jump Out of My Head

The first thing I did this morning was groan. The Object shushed me, as we do NOT profane the transit news by talking (by the way, ahahahahahaha). He then turned to me and said, "Hey, remember that time when you called me and told me to come over, and when I did, you were actually hanging out with a bunch of girls, and then suddenly you were more wasted than I've ever seen you be, and you were chasing your cat around your backyard and making weird voices?"

"What are you talking about? When did that happen?" I asked.

"Last night."

Oh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bwahaha, that's awesome. it was so fun hanging out last night, though!

1:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh. good times. boy, that cat was angry though.

1:23 PM  
Blogger The Governess said...

i missed cat wrangling, the hell.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Ness said...

Ok.JEALOUS JEALOUS JELOUS what about me ME ME ME MeME

OK.I feel better now. Sounds like someone had fun though. Stupid living in another country. Stupid.

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home