Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Crossies!

I have my annual performance evaluation tomorrow. Our HR "department" came up with an even more nerve-wracking method of reviewery, which means that the whole awful process is drawn out over the course of a week. And because I work in the Executive Office, I'm held to a high standard.

Jittery jittery jittery...

Guess who got a scathing review last time?

Yup. Stupid interwebs, teasing me with their tubes and tubes of perfectly, wonderfully useless information.

Now that I have completely stopped reading the news, op-eds, musicks blogs (cough for that one; it's an addiction), I'm hoping I'll get some better news tomorrow. In the meantime, in an effort to share with you all the wisdom I have gained in becoming a truly model employee, I offer you the latest and greatest in meme-ery: What LOL cat are you?

Apparently, I'm a lot nicer than my Schmoopums McKitty, who's a teensy weensy bit of an asshole.

Your Score: Lion Warning Cat

62% Affectionate, 86% Excitable, 37% Hungry



You are the good Samaritan of the lolcat world. Protecting others from danger by shouting observations and guidance in cases of imminent threat, you believe in the well-being of everyone. To see all possible results, checka dis.



Link: The Which Lolcat Are You? Test written by GumOtaku on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

4 Comments:

Blogger 4mastjack said...

But the strange thing about not-so-good reviews around here is that they still give good raises.

But then I think, hey, maybe if I got a really good review I'd get an even bigger raise. You think?

Let us know how it goes.

10:20 AM  
Blogger The Goo said...

That's completely up to the department, though, and not so much uniform throughout... I should be happy I got any raise last time, I guess...

I should also put here that my scathing review was much deserved and definitely fell under the same criticism I have gotten my whole life: Does not live up to potential. I'll have to write a post about this someday, it has followed me my whole life and irks the hell out of me.

In other words, I'm an A student with a B average.

10:34 AM  
Blogger dara said...

That is a weird cat quiz. (I am a longcat.)

I really liked having to answer that I would save Japan with my awesome power of cuteness.

12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a Peanuts strip where Linus complains to Charlie Brown and says that he's constantly pressured to do better in school, and he sighs and says "There is no heavier burden than a great potential!"

Please let me know how your review turned out when you get the chance.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home