Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Is It As Softening as Cocoa Butter?

Who doesn't love romance? Karin knows what I'm talking about. After a hard Sunday of making cookies and playing hostess to out-of-town guests, her sweetie decided to repay her efforts with a soothing foot massage. He even used lotion.

Except that the lotion was secretly peanut butter meant for the dog.

And it was all over her feet.

And the dog had to lick it all off, and Karin couldn't go anywhere.

See, that's romance where everyone wins- Karin got a foot massage; Gabe got a chuckle; Jackson the dog got a yummy peanutty snack. Karin called it "immature"; I say it's genius. We could all learn a lesson from Gabe.

As long as we're talking about hiLARious pranks, someone in DC sent out an e-mail advertising that Starbucks would be giving out free iced coffees between noon and 9 p.m. Since I believe Starbucks is part of the evil corporate empire keeping down yeoman coffee farmers in Central America blah blah blah blah, and they make supremely non-tasty coffee (it's a lot easier to boycott when you never really like the product to begin with),I think i'm the only person who didn't print it out and run- I've never seen people move that fast in heels.

I hadn't laughed so hard in a while. Then I laughed even harder when I saw the mascara running down their disappointed, tear-soaked countenances as they returned to the office empty-handed.

Prank.

Brilliant!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made the Goo!! Yes!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

poofygoo.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home