Thursday, September 21, 2006

Souparoo

I have been awake for over four hours now.

I slept for three hours before that.

I am tired. Not doing so well with the coherent. It's the pattern for this week. So here's some stream of conscious gooey goodness.

At the Executive Committee breakfast, they did not serve soup. Which is what I like to eat for breakfast these days. Don't none of you start in on my weird breakfast food habits, since I think your sugary chocolate frosted sugar bombs habits are a lot weirder than Indian food (though, as a child, I was known to have consumed a kibble or two of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch).

Shout out of the morning goes out to Helena, who, for the second day in a row, invited me to partake in the TimTam slam. Mmmmm, sugary. Her sister has recently joined a New Jersey Roller Derby Team. We think her name should be the Tim Tam Slamma. Belle and Slambastian were already taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home