Friday, September 15, 2006

The Goo Report

This Goo Report is brought to you by Orson Welles. Wait for the "Mwwwaaahahaha the French... champagne".


Mafia tactics employed to avenge Steve Irwin's death. I hope PETA gets involved, because it would be hilarious to see PETA vs. the Mob. I would pay $9.50 to see that movie.

So many preventable deaths- if only he had been wearing his grisgris.

If only my ancestors had this kind of foresight...

I know- pesticides are bad; I'm a good li'l environmentalist, but this is seriously hilarious.

Is this some kind of sick joke? I wanted to get on the Attention Deficit Disorder Website to read about a story where a man started a kitty jihad, but it takes FOREVER to load, and I don't have that kind of attention. That's fucked up.

Aforementioned kitty jihad. Now the kitties will start their own Global Struggle to End Douchebaggery. Hmmm, that may not be such a bad thing.

We tell them to exercise, eat right, then vom it all back up...

I knew there was a reason I don't like MySpace.

I wonder if they will use the corpse as a prop?

Well, duh. See? Our fearless leader...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home