Friday, September 08, 2006

Kitty Porn


While I thought the FOUR (that's three too many) kitties who currently live in my house all hated each other- they spend 92.3% of their time chasing each other around vying for territory, and the remaining 7.7% of their time barfing, it turns out they've found a common bond: kitty porn.

I came home yesterday to find them all crowded around the lappy, ogling What Jeff Killed.

Ewwwww. Now I'm going to be spending 7.7% of my time barfing.

By the way, the ball of kitty cuteness in the sink is the kitty who came home with me for a temporary stay till he found a permanent home. That was two months ago. Anyone out there looking to adopt a 7 month old kitten? Even the Object, a confirmed cat hater, has been charmed by his adorability...

1 Comments:

Blogger ranee_ani said...

Dear Poofy,

This kitty in the sink... I know it's way out there, but where did you get him? He looks a helluva lot like my and Keshav's own beloved, and badly missed, Richard Parker. (He's been missing since March.) Coincidentally, occupying the bathroom sink in just this position has always been one of his favorite pastimes. Are you sure it's not him?

Pining in Pune,
Parker's Mommy

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home