Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Wait, Don't Play the Music Yet!!

Awwww, shucks!

I've been nominated for "Best DC Blog by Best DC Writer." Suddenly, I feel like Ben Affleck at the Oscars- not quite sure I belong, but I'm just gonna shut up and try really hard not to look like I'm passing a kidney stone. Oh, and the DCeiver is Alan Arkin. And El Guapo is Clint Eastwood.

But that's not even the best part! The BeeGees have risen from the dead solely for the purpose of voting me off. That's right, the Disco Mafia has a contract on my head. Don't they know I'm the girl who'll blog them inside and out?

Is this a good time to mention that the Goo is endorsed by a cadre of Roller Girls?

Alernate Realities
Originally uploaded by Hannahchan.


Disco Mafia: Be very, very afraid.

Dearest readers, you can save us all from a soft-rock bloggy future by casting your votes for the Goo right here.

4 Comments:

Blogger walkinhomefromthethriftstore said...

Hell yeah, rollergirls support poofygoo!
Hugs and Bruises,
Skarzipan

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you hooked me. I'm voting for you. I think you had me at "rollergirl." Awesome!

12:32 AM  
Blogger ike said...

Can I be Marty Scorcese?

Sitting in the audience, un-nominated, glaring over steepled fingers?

8:54 AM  
Blogger Renpup said...

You don't know me, but since you have a picture of my best friend looking all roller derby fiiiine on your blog, I'm totally voting for you, too! Best of luck.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home