Friday, April 20, 2007

Where Hearts Were Entertaining June

Hey, you know what would be great to give people with mental health issues? Paranoia!
"Gimme that hat. No, not that one, the shiny one. Yes, the tin foil one. What? Oh, no special reason."

Upon reading that there may exist a federal database of everyone who is on medication for mental health issues, and that a whole host of people I don't want poking around in my personal life are able to do so, I can't sum it up better than the first commenter:

"OK, I've incontrovertibly, clinically got The Creeps. I wonder if that's a reportable offense yet?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Ness said...

Brazil is like, Mikl's fav. movie ever.

6:49 PM  
Blogger The Goo said...

It's one of my top 3. You should watch the trilogy- Baron Munchausen, and Time Bandits.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home