Tuesday, May 22, 2007

It's a Present, But Not Really.

As we start figuring out this whole Officially In A Long-Term Relationship business, The Object of My Affection and I often have to articulate our stances on certain issues, and figure out which amalgamation of The Way of Doing Things we're going to adopt. This weekend, we're going to a wedding and now face the task of choosing a present jointly.

And with that in mind, I present to you the Object's feelings on giving alternative gifts:

"I'd would rather buy myself two wells in China than be given one as a gift. Giving a charity gift is a cop-out and getting one just sucks."

Sometimes I just don't fight it.

That said, there are some awesome gifts to give out there. The following is but a short list of what should be on our friends' wedding registry:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

carniverous plants are friggin awesome

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home