Monday, May 14, 2007

These Are The People In My Neighborhood

Here are some fun conversations I've had lately:

Man on Sidewalk: Sir, can ya spare some change? Just a little change, sir?
Goo: NO, because I AM A GIRL.
Man on Sidewalk: Well you should start looking like one, then.
Goo: Thank you, what a thoughtful suggestion.

***********

Disheveled Woman Walking Down the Street: [cheerfully] Happy Mother's Day!
Goo: Oh, why happy Mother's Day to you, too!
Disheveled Woman: Mine was a beautiful day!
Goo: I'm glad to hear it; I'm sure you deserve it!
Disheveled Woman: God bless! And if you ever come back around here again, I will beat your big black ass! Don't never let me catch you round the Safeway again, I will cut you into little pieces of... [walks away, still ranting]

Well, I guess I've always wondered what it would be like to be a big, black man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home