Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Solution That Works For Everyone

Not to sound misandrist or anything, what with the objectifying of men, but I have a great solution to the US Men's National Team jersey woes: just don't wear shirts!

Shoutout to Jake for the article!


Blogger The Insider said...

Misandrist?? You hate men and you think that having them shirtless will objectify them, leaving them bare to your hatred? Plus, I think its objectification, not objectifying. Also, I object to you displaying a shirtless man but no shirtless woman.

1:18 PM  
Blogger rock_ninja said...

First of all, I wanted the gerund there, referencing the action of the transitive verb objectify. Second, I refuse to bow to any of your whims until you agree to wear a tux at your wedding, thereby allowing others to properly objectify you.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous yekutiel said...

my girlfriend just got me a portugal jersey, but i think ill just walk around shirtless instead. I could have saved her 90$, since i look way better than that guy.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home