Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Also, We Have a Pinata.

I'm spending the week in the Outer Banks of North Carolina, where, according to the website of the Outer Banks of North Carolina Visitors' Bureau, "Since 1587, people have been drawn to our undisturbed beauty." See, pre-1587, there were only brown people on the island, and I think we all know that brown people are patently unable to appreciate undisturbed beauty. White peoples can do it, shrubbery being the clear example of the highest manifestation of undisturbed beauty. Since my week is filled with such undisturbed beauty, plus a lot of awesome people, a shoreline as far as the eye can see, picture perfect weather, more booze than I can shake a stick at, parties every night, and a lousy internet connection, I'm not so much keeping up with the Goo. But I'll be back next Monday to regale you with all the latest and greatest in beach vacationery. Have fun with your workweek- really, enjoy that cubicle.

Now, if you'll excuse me I need to go shake a stick at some booze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home