Thursday, January 17, 2008

Scrabble Rabble

If you think I've been a little obsessive over the presidential race lately, that's NOTHING compared to my Scrabulous addiction.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[breath]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not without a goddamn fight. You think peoples where pissed with the whole creepy MySpace Kill-a-Neighbor game? Just imagine the wrath that will come down from people who actually know how to use vowels.
OVERLORDS OF HASBRO:I know this Scrabulous thing could be deliciously lucrative for you, and that you haven't made money on Scrabble since 1986 since now everyone just inherits a board or buys one for 20 cents at a garage sale. I see homeless dudes with them all the time. But pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease do not take away or change in any manner the Scrabulous platform. Unless it is to give 4 points for the letter E, because I'm in the middle of five different games where at least three of my seven letters are the letter E, and there's some pretty sweet double word spots that I could work to my maximum advantage.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you can admit you have a problem. Now it’s on with your recovery.

1:38 PM  
Blogger The Goo said...

But I don't want to get better; I just want to figure out what the hell to do with a slate of the letters xewoeie. They did NOT cover that on Sesame Street.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

'ewox' the plural of ewok - a perfectly acceptable word as all star wars words are indeed part f the english language proper now...

10:30 AM  
Blogger Matt Eckel said...

Don't know that they're pluralized with an "x" though. We might need to appeal to George Lucas on that one.

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home