Monday, June 15, 2009

Helllooooooooo

I missed you all, too. In the last few months, I got into grad school, narrowly avoided becoming a swine flu vector, gave birth to a metaphoric career baby, and divided my time between three different hemispheres. Traveling so much makes me appreciate home that much more when I get back; I get a little teary (or possibly just blearly, after 9-12 hours on a plane, it's impossible to tell the difference) when the customs people say (and they always do), "Welcome back home to the USA!"

The feeling wanes pretty quickly:


[Tip o' the Goo to Ani]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i gotta say it was REALLY cool to have the customs inspektor welcome me back when i got into Tegel. :) now THAT'S service. -ie

5:18 PM  
Blogger Karinanne said...

Thanks for the update. Sounds like you've been busy.

....LOVE the video!!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home