Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ghana-rhea


My roommate is out of town, an her cat is sick1. I have to take care of it, which means I have to stay at home and watch the U.S.-Ghana World Cup game.

Even though the game is over, no one wants to talk about it, since they're not at home, nor taking care of their roommate's sick cat. It's killing me! This is definitely worse than the reading the last Harry Potter book before everyone else.




1. Don't you wish you lived in a country where "The World Cup game is on" is a valid reason not to go to work?

2 Comments:

Blogger Ness said...

DUDE - We are IN! IN! I tell you. All this week I have been late to work, and declared that I would not be able to attend our weekly meeting as I would have stayed up all night to yell at the TV. This was fine, and I will be doing it again on Monday when we get our shiny tanned hides whipped by Italy.

I can't wait!! BTW - 3 yellow cards and the player wasn't sent off? What the??

7:51 PM  
Blogger The Goo said...

DUDE, do not get me started on the refs in this series. OUTRAGEOUS. Grumble grumble penalty kick. Anyhoo, I'm rooting for Oz, but mostly cuz I'm rooting against Italy, those beautiful talented shiny tan bastards. I'm also rooting against France, Germany and Brazil, just on principle.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home