Thursday, December 14, 2006

Will He Be Tricked Into Marriage by a Crazy Hippie, Too?

We're sending out heartfelt gooey wishes of getting well to Senator Johnson.

But to be honest, I'm a little worried about the whole situation. Yeah, there's the whole senatorial balance of power, bullshit bullshit bullshit. But what worries me a LOT more is the fact that I've spent the past six months netflixing the entire catalogue of Six Feet Under, and I've worked hard to get where I am, namely disc two of Season Five. I suffered through Season Four, and everyone has told me I will be richly rewarded for my patience. But this whole Senator Johnson thing could throw a huge wrench in my work.

See, Johnson has AVM, which, as we all know, afflicted Nate, and may have been the final catalyst in his decision to marry Stupid Lisa. Well, I know shit's going to go down pretty soon with Nate, but I don't know what, and I'm really worried that the Senator Johnson sitch will get the peoples talking about AVM, and the end of the 6FU will be revealed to me inadvertently. It'll be worse than the time Judy Sarnecki told me the end to Anna Karenina when I was halfway through it.

Cruel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home