Thursday, January 18, 2007

NOW I Get It!

For the second day in a row, I am being forced against my will not to go to work today. Lose your voice and whip out the hacking cough of a three pack a day 80-year old asthmatic and suddenly everyone thinks they're next. Bitch, bitch, bitch!

So I'm sitting on the futon with the kitties, watching Mommie Dearest. You know, I always thought that Kayne from Project Runway just really hated wire hangers. I mean, don't you?

WAIT A MINUTE! Also, "This ain't my first time at the rodeo"??? Is it a requirement that to be a gay fashion designer, one has to quote this movie? If she starts talking about universal languages and boners, I'm totally turning this off. Unless nothing better is on, which is a remote possibility.

So after this is over, I'm off on a quest to find a place within walking distance that will sell me a cribbage board. I need to practice, just in case I ever want to gamble in a pub in England.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home