Sunday, January 28, 2007

To Be Fair, He Is A Strong Black Male Role Model

So I just went outside to yell at three little boys who were throwing rocks at my window. When I asked them why they thought throwing rocks at my window would be a good idea, they responded, "We wanted to see the big black cat!" And so there I was, in the fading light of a hungover Sunday, clad in my pajama pants and pink cartoon whale shirt, yelling "Leave my cat alone!" to a bunch of doe-eyed ten- year olds.

I am officially The Crazy Cat Lady.

It could have been a lot worse- at least I didn't yell "Don't go near my big black pussy!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Karinanne said...

You ARE the crazy cat lady! Great story.

6:30 PM  
Blogger The Goo said...

It could be worse; I could be walking around my neighborhood with this thingy.
http://hsus.petfulfillment.com/productdetail.php?productid=1237

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home