Monday, January 22, 2007

Woo to the Motherfucking Hoo!


YAY! If I were a better person, I wouldn't be so excited to lord this over my upstairs neighbor, who is such a ginormous Saints fan that for his game party, he woke up at the buttcrack of dawn to move furniture very loudly directly over my head while I was trying to be hungover. But alas, I will be knocking on the door this evening to deliver pierogies to counter his jambalaya offer. But I will give the Saints their due for the play of the day: I was at the Argonaut watching the game with a bunch of cops, who said that if Reggie Bush were a criminal, they'd be screwed(apparently, they don't get squad cars or horses anymore).

How much would I give to be in Chicago in two weeks? $118, that's how much. Karin, Gabe and Jackson: Consider yerselves warned! It's been far too long since we've had a good hometeam winners-riot! The acrid smell of the turned over and burning cars dissipates, but the memories last a lifetime.

Also, oh internetty friends: do I bet on the game? Or will that jinx them?

1 Comments:

Blogger Karinanne said...

We are warned. I unfortunately am heading to New Orleans on Superbowl Sunday for a stupide work gig. Alas, Gabe and Jackson will be here though. And you know how much Jackson likes football! Ha ha.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home