Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why Yes, I AM Linking to FourFour Again

FourFour's been on a roll lately, but today's post is the most fascinating, provacative-in-good-way, and insightful thing I've seen in since this. I'm scared to death of becoming an addict, if only because my parents drilled into our brains the inevitability of my family's addictive genes (you will hooked!) and the fact that the first sip of booze is also the first step of a slippery slope down into the Valley of the Dolls. Of course, the saving grace is that I'm not a drug user (oh, c'mon, that doesn't count), so it's a little like worrying about getting preggers through virgin birth. Although, come to think of it, I was cautioned against that one, too. You just never know when the Holy Spirit is gonna get randy.

In any case, I have come to realize that I abhor crystal meth, if only for what it's done to NyQuil. Fuck you crystal meth users; I hope you all get this cold and cough that's going around and get no relief whatsoever from NyQuil OR your precious crystal meth. Gargh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home