Monday, April 23, 2007

Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh BATMAN!!!!!!


Wow. Here at the Goo, we're swamped this week, what with my co-project manager having gone AWOL for our big week, the huge and yet unwritten report I have due a week from today (I had to spend a little time this weekend figuring out what the difference between an algorithm and a logarithm is, stupid math!), the horse race in Charlottesville this weekend to worry about (I need a hat? Really?), the wishlist of birthday pressies to make (ONLY SEVEN MORE DAYS!), and the sunshine to bask in (I'm pretty sure DC is allergic to 60 and 70 week weather, since we went directly from 50 degrees straight to 80. I'm not complaining, just saying)!

So it's gonna be a fairly light week here at the Goo- I'll try and whip up some fun stuff for you, but there's gonna be a lot of linkage this week. And what better way to start than with the Argyle Academy's Dark Knight serial? Will Batman heed the call of the bat signal? Or will he ask Alfred to go get him yet another pint of New York Super Fudge Chunk so that he can stay in and watch the Colbert report and cry over the mess that has become of humanity? Tune in tomorrow, same bat time, same bat place (the Argyle Academy that is, not the Goo) to find out!

Oh, and if you ARE wondering what to get me for my birthday? Hint, hint!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ness said...

How bout this: apparently, kryptonite has a real structural solution:

This was taken from a discusion panel about powder diffraction data
"Is there a chance that the framework of the "kryptonite" was even predicted ? (the structures have exclusively corner-sharing SiO4 tetrahedra and BO3 triangles)."


Ha!!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home