Tuesday, October 30, 2007

There's Fall and Then There's Going Down

Well hello there!

Oh my, it's been a little while, hasn't it?

No, no - there's nothing wrong with your computer.

I'm basking in this weather and the season. I don't think I've ever liked fall quite so much, but that may be because I have mastered the quintessential fall weekend- rainy Friday evening at AFI, watching Nosferatu with a live orchestra, a Saturday afternoon jaunt crunching over the leaves in Rock Creek Park, and a sunny Sunday trip to a farm for pumpkin-picking and hot apple cider-drinking. Oh, there was a hayride, too. Some of the kids in my wagon were a little upset that we were going to crash and die a horrible death, mostly because our tractor driver seemed a little distracted:


He was checking to see if the Redskins had started playing. Luckily for us, they hadn't yet; I'm pretty sure if they'd been playing, we would have been sideline casualties, too.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hella funny and great photos!!!

11:56 AM  
Blogger The Author said...

too bad you didn't have enough time to grab some drinks afterward. maybe some mulled cider would have gotten you home sooner

3:41 PM  
Blogger The Goo said...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, but there was mulled cider and rum, which definitely caused the delay. There will be time for more drinks soon.

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home