Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Afterglow

Local artist Emily Troutman asked DC denizens to choose words describing how they felt about the dawn of the new era.


"No one picked the word Angry or Scared, despite my best efforts. Even Rubin Israel, the man holding the sign 'Homo Sex is Sin' would only go so far as 'Skeptical...Though "Obama" doesn't necessarily seem like a feeling, Al Hillman, of Al's Barbershop on H Street NE, put it best when he said, 'You know, I just feel Obama, don't you feel Obama?'

A fun game to play with friends is always "One of these things is not like the other." See how you do:

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily Troutman said...

Hi! Thanks for posting my video! I talked to the folks over at Al's and most everybody doesn't have the internet, but I think I'll just go down there and show them the video.

Best, Emily

1:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

See, I told you the new Killers album was good.

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home