Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Is This Real Life?

People always want to know why I don't want to hang out after I go to the dentist. While I love my dentist, I really, really, really hate going to the dentist. I love my dentist because she gives me enough drugs so that I don't have a panic attack, pops a mouth-opening device between my lips, then tells me to lay back, listen to Sigur Ros, and she'll wake me up when I'm done.

I then spend the rest of the evening like this:


(Tip o' the Goo to CariJudy)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I'm thrilled there's a legal way to get kids retarded. My favorite part is when he asks if he's ever gonna come down, cause we've all been there.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Poofsta.

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home