Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ahem Ahem Ahem

Dear Cold Virus Living in My Lungs,

I've enjoyed getting to know you, but I think it's time for you to move on. I mean, think about it, is city life really for you? You have to compete for space in my lungs with all those allergens, the smog, the carcinogens, the dust, and let's not even get started on all the cat dander flying around my house. And it's so hot in the city, wouldn't you enjoy a nice breath of fresh air from someone out in the country? Maybe the beach- the ocean air will keep your environment nice and moist, and you could take the kids surfing on the weekends- I'd even come and visit!

I'm looking out for your best interests, really.

Love,

Poofygoo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Get better soon!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home