Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Have a Blog, Too!

The Object took me out on a date last Saturday night. While we were on the bus to the movie, he turned to me and asked earnestly, "Hey, do you think the Governess from Pygmalion in a Blanket is hot? I bet she's really hot." Then his eyes glazed over with a faraway, dreamy look in his eyes, and he didn't speak for a while.

Sigh.

Update: This just in from The Governess: " i look like a cross of martha plimpton, hillary duff, and the crypt keeper. only more bloated."

I'm fucked.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bird said...

The PROBLEM is I KNOW that your Gooey Goodness is Hottt! Mystery does wonders for the imagination...

10:14 AM  
Blogger The Bird said...

UPDATE: See! Now all the mystery is gone! Unf. the problem now is that such a fab mashup of likeness is inCREDibly sexy...

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the governess IS hott.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home