Wednesday, July 05, 2006

It's a Sickness

Yesterday morning, I was jonesing. Really, really badly.

So I got out my LSAT books to play the logic games.

I used a book of erotica (uh, my roommate left it lying around) as a stable writing platform instead of killing my time by actually reading said erotica.

You just don't understand how satisfying it is to get all those answers right!

By the way, I have apparently done all the LSAT logic games from the last 16 years or so. Twice. If anyone knows where I can get some games with that kind of reasoning, please, please, for the love of God, tell me, tell me! I'm even willing to look into the black market of LSAT games. Don't make me turn to Craigslist.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/pirates_life_for_you_entertainment_mandy_stadtmiller.htm

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home