Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Thanks, Kitty!


I thought that my constant feelings of guilt and insecurity were a product of my Roman Catholic upbringing, but it turns out they're a pressie from kitty. The upside is that "women who are infected with the parasite tend to be warm, outgoing and attentive to others." Maybe that explains why I'm an INFJ, despite the fact that everyone is convinced that I'm an extrovert- kitty makes me outgoing! Of course, the sad irony is that those feelings of sociability mean that poor kitty is left home alone, pining away for my company while I go out more than I probably would were I not infected with kitty critters.

Eh, he's got his "special" pillow.

You just really don't want to know what goes on there.

While we're on the subject of kitty, I was checking out presents for my mom, who is the archetypical cat lady. I came across one of the Amazon listmanias that had all kinds of cool presents for kitty, and at the bottom, it suggested you buy (I assume for kitty) an American flag decal.

Wait a minute, why does kitty need an American flag sticker? I'm going to have to agree with Bucky Katt on this one, cats should not be involved with politics, or next thing you know, the most anti-people candidate will be running the country: Pat Buchanan.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fyi:
www.INFJ.com

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home