Sunday, January 06, 2008

Shifty

I'm not usually allowed to watch the Sunday morning talk shows, because I'm that person who talks to the t.v. But during the election season, the Object takes pity on me and kindly lets me into the room, so here I am, watching Mitt Romney.

Seeing him on the screen, a host of emotions well forth in me - sometimes I'm baffled by the constant shift of his positions, other times outraged at his onstage thuggery, and others still dismayed at how good he is at shirking responsibility but can still justify his unbridled ambition at any cost - he approved an ad without having seen it? And that's how he wants to run a country?

But the question that plagues me the most - is he wearing the garment?

1 Comments:

Blogger dara said...

Every time I see him, I wonder the exact same thing.

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home