Friday, March 14, 2008

The Goo Report: Bloggering Like It's My Job

Oh what a week it's been; it feels like three weeks have been crammed into the time that has elapsed since Monday. My supervisor was on vacation all week, which meant I had to step up and do the quotidian stuff she normally does. I'm pretty she takes vacations less for her own relaxation and enjoyment and more for the empathy she gets from me when she comes back and I beg her never to leave again ever for the love of all that is good and true in the universe. It's like going from regular Oreos to DoubleStuf; I like my job, but cram too much in there and I just feel kind of sick and bloated.

That might be from an overdose of thin mints, though, another hazard of working with a lot of women.

Either way, it seems appropriate to feature some other people having a rough time at work in this week's Goo report:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home