Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Because Perverseness is One of the Primitive Impulses of the Human Heart

Well, Good Morning, Poofygoers!

You know, I have a post all set up and ready to go, but on my way to work this morning I saw the Jews for Jesus out canvassing, and I thought, "You know, let' s get Tuesday off to a nice perverse start, shall we?"

And so we turn to FourFour, who has a lovely little tale of fan worship.

The money quotes:

"I walk through an obese version of a major player in America's weight problem en route to my workout because I enjoy the sweet, fried smell of irony."

"Meanwhile, big, bad me, Mr. Unimpressed by Fame started shaking uncontrollably. I'm not going to pretend like I'm not amazed by the immediate fact that they're two different people attached at the head making their way through the world."

So go on and read that, and c'mon back here round your second cup of coffee or so, and we'll get on with our regularly scheduled posting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home