Wednesday, October 03, 2007

You're Horrible

At my office, we don't have cubicles. We have "workstations". So I don't know what cubicle life is really like. But I like to imagine it's a little something like this:

James Blunt mockery:always appropriate. True story: for some reason, I woke up feeling vaguely nauseated this morning. Little did I know that this was a pre-huzz, my subconscious steeling itself for the forthcoming knowledge that James Blunt is waltzing around the country covering Peter, Bjorn, and John. On my walk to work, I saw not one, not two, but three steaming piles of human excrement, a dead and rotting crow long since plastered to the pavement, and the maggot-ridden carcass of a huge rat, and none of them skeeved me out as much as the thought of James Blunt live.

2 Comments:

Blogger pia said...

dude, i may have walls and a window (yeah, i'm cool, i know), but you just totally made my day with that. And when I hear James Blunt, I want to kick him in the jimmy. Just saying.

2:40 PM  
Blogger The Goo said...

To kick him in the jimmy, you'd have to find it first. Good luck with that.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home