Friday, July 28, 2006

I Would Like To See More Dinosaur-Related Fashion On the Runway, Too

He totally would have gotten my vote. Probably Michael Kors' too.

In related news, this is the horn from my bike, which got stolen. The bike, that is. Actually, the horn went with it. Now that I think about it, it's probably why the bike got stolen. That's some serious fashion.


Lastly, if anyone knows where to get some ladies size 7 1/2 shoes with dinosaurs on them (preferably the stompy carnivorous kind- the dinosaurs or the shoes, preferably both), let me know ASAP.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check http://www.dinosoles.com/home.asp. I don't know if they make ladies 7 1/2, but you never know. Some come with T-Rexes on them.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

hey ..
you have(had) a bike?
i still have that other bike for which you only have the wheels?
we need to hook up so you can collect it!
lhfj
p.s. other than having a bag of fruit pastilles too. I also hold the sacred knowledge.. where to buy fruit pastilles (admitedly at prices that are pocketwallet rapeage) in the DC metro area...

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home